Utilizing Prexion3D CBCT will change the way you view endodontics from the initial diagnosis to retreatments. The ability to look at a tooth from virtually any angle eliminates surprises. The high quality images show MB2 canal, split root systems, multiple root exits and makes treatment success more certain.
- Reduce or eliminate endodontic retreatment rates by having more complete information
- Determine exact location of potential 2nd Mesial-Buccal canals prior to surgery
- Accurately determine risk/benefit of retreatment or tooth extraction
- Clearly diagnose vertical root fractures, retained root tips, apical radiolucency
- See the potential impact of an abscess on surrounding structures
- Detect internal or external resorption
Quotes from Endodontists
Prexion 3D’s clarity, resolution and unique 3D templates, blow me away! For diagnostics, endo, perio, restorative and implants I don’t know how I was able to practice great dentistry without it. The customer service is truly superb and knowledgeable. Don’t walk, run and get this machine! It will make you money and give your patients the best dentistry has to offer.
Bruce Fine, DDS
“This machine is great. Images are clear. I love it.”
Lee V. Carroll, DMD
- Measurements are exact 1:1 ratio with no superimposed structures or magnification
- Assess detailed bone quality and quantity and quickly determine if grafting is required
- Eliminate contingency treatment plans and surprises during implant surgery
- Less surgical trauma or exploratory surgery for patient
- Increase patient education and case acceptance
- Acquire best quality 3D scan data in order to create optimal surgical guide fit
- Provides better implant site selection and more predictable prosthetic outcomes
Quotes from Implant Specialists
I spent a lot of time looking into the purchase of my first 3-D imaging system for my periodontal and dental implant practice. I chose Prexion for the image quality and outstanding software to view the data. It is amazing how quality 3-D imaging will change your ability to offer the patient comprehensive periodontal and implant treatment plans with complete confidence. If you have the Prexion 3-D images available at the treatment planning appointment your patient is better informed and case acceptance increases.
Grand Prairie, TX
“We looked at many options for our CT scanner and found Prexion to be our best choice. I cannot imagine not having the capability it gives us for specific planning for block grafts, sinus grafts and implant placement! In addition, when we show the images and our planning capability to patients, they are immediately impressed with our advanced technology and case acceptance is automatic”.
Steve Wallace, DDS MHS
Practice Limited to Periodontics-Implants
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Impacted Teeth and 3rd Molar Studies
- Accurately evaluate impacted 3rd molars for proximity, angle and tooth roots
- Eliminate guesswork of 3rd molar roots relative to Inferior Alveolar Nerve canal
- Rotational and multi-slice features show true position of deep or curved roots.
- Ability to better manage impacted cuspids.
Sinus Lifts & Bone Grafts
- Generates highly accurate 3D images to determine if bone grafts or sinus lifts are needed
- Accurate information to diagnose maxillary sinus disorders
- Allows the specialist to determine the 3D architecture of osseous defects
- The clarity and crisp detail of Prexion3D provides accurate assessment of the position, condition and contour of the Condyle, including the upper Ramus bone of the mandible.
- Measurement tools reveal exact distances between the Condyle and the bony Fossa, giving precise detail to aid the design and/or positioning for a corrective appliance
- Easily export DICOM scans to 3rd party CAD/CAM software for merging data
- Compatible with all DICOM compliant 3rd party implant surgical planning software
- Plan implant cases more precisely with superior image clarity and resolution
- Streamline implant case workflow in your practice
- Increase case acceptance with patient education presentation tools
Quotes from Prosthodontists
“Without a question, the best tool I have in my arsenal to accurately diagnose and treat patients. The scanner’s operation is quick and simple, the software offers outstanding capability, and PreXion provides world-class, always-on customer support. The resolution of the PreXion 3D images and the ease of the software set the PreXion apart from any other scanner on the market. PreXion provides both I and the Oral Surgeon with a complete picture pre-surgery; I trust the data PreXion delivers each and every time.”
Joseph A. Sands, Jr., DDS
Prosthodontist, San Jose, CA
“I did quite a bit of research on CT systems before I made my decision to purchase the PreXion. I have been 100% satisfied with my decision. PreXion allows me to quickly and accurately diagnose and determine better treatment options for my patients. Prior to Prexion I used a high quality 64 slice medical grade CT for my implant diagnosis and placement, I did not see any significant decrease in image quality when I changed to Prexion. Having the ability to illustrate and properly educate patients has genuinely helped us grow our practice even during a down economy. Likewise, PreXion’s sales and customer support is outstanding”.
Dean McNeel, DDS
Periodontal defects can be visualized from any angle and patient understanding of “pockets” is dramatically increased. The Hygiene department will love the diagnostic value when treating deep defects.
- Provide a sharper understanding of the bony defects relating to the surrounding anatomy.
- Buccal and lingual measurement of osseous defects and periodontal lesions
- Assessment of PDL space
- See geometric relationships between the roots and furcation areas of mandibular first molars
- Determine bone level changes and periodontal defects.
- Enables diagnosis of periapical pathosis as well as root resorption.
- Measure the distance of the gingival margin to the facial bone crest
Quotes from Periodontists
“When we began looking at cone beam systems, medical CT scans were our gold standard. After several months of evaluating various systems, the PreXion 3D CBCT was the only one that provided us with the same high quality images as a medical CT, with much less radiation. That truly was the deciding factor in our purchase decision.”
Edward S. Katz, DDS
Periodontist, Providence, Rhode Island
“Having the PreXion scanner in our practice has vastly improved our ability to treat patients efficiently and comprehensively. It allows the entire TEAM – specialists and general dentists – to have the most complete information for comprehensive treatment planning. PreXion is now an essential tool in our diagnostic tool kit.”
Matthew Waite, DDS, MS
Periodontist, Tampa, FL