3D CBCT- The Clinical and Financial Basis For Incorporating the Technology Into Practice
When: Friday, May 21, 2021 @ 11:30am EST
This three speaker 3 hour live webinar hosted by Dr. Lou Graham, is designed to educate dental professionals on the clinical and financial implications of adding 3D imaging (CBCT) technology into practice. See how CBCT technology opens the door to more. Participants will learn how the technology allows for more diagnostics, provides better care and contributes to better outcomes for practices and patients year after year. In this CE webinar, participants will also learn how to meet and exceed practice production goals through the use of technology and automation. Learning and applying key skills will make dentists, their team, and their patients safer and happier while also improving case acceptance and retention. 3D imaging also provides clinicians with valuable diagnostic information that can ultimately be used to assess the risk for upper airway deficiency. When these conditions are diagnosed and treated, patients will have improved overall health. Indications and protocols for imaging of these structures as well as how the clinician can use this information for more successful treatment planning will be discussed. The three presentations will be followed by a panel discussion and a Q&A session with the audience.
In this course you will:
- Enhancing diagnosis, treatment plans and outcomes with CBCT
- Increase case acceptance through the use of technology in the treatment planning
- Using CBCT to simplify and provide predictable outcomes in the implant procedure
- Understand what you are missing in 2D can hurt you when an alternative treatment plan is needed
- Using 3D imaging to learn diagnosis and symptoms of sleep apnea and providing appliance therapy and other treatment alternatives to patients
Learn more information here.