All PreXion3D CBCT scanners include The PreXion3D Viewer software at no additional charge. It contains easy modules for evaluating dedicated 2D Panoramic, 2D Cephalometric, and 3D images. PreXion provides the clinician with the most accurate assessment of the bone and surrounding anatomy while making 1:1 exact measurements. This assures optimal implant placement without the superimposition of tissue or projection distortion compared to conventional panoramic systems. PreXion3D reconstructs to DICOM 3.0 format and is compatible with major third-party surgical planning software systems.
• Better diagnose patients with more detail and clarity
• Present cases more confidently, increase acceptance
• Create the wow factor with patients
• Multi-data – Load multiple patient scans on a single screen. Synchronize pre- and post-operative scans and detect differences, slice-by-slice.
• Patient Education and Presentation – Quickly capture 3D animated video clips for patient education, case acceptance and lecture presentations. Increase case acceptance through better patient understanding.
• Collaborative Tools – Automatically save 3D image reports to MS Word template and attach to patient’s practice management record. Collaborate with referring dentists by burning a patient disc with sample viewer. Capture and email images quickly.
• Remote Access – Work on cases from home or a satellite office without long connectivity delays. Lead virtual online treatment planning meetings remotely with PreXion3D.
• Thin Client Server – PreXion3D CBCT scanners do not require computer hardware upgrades. It does not slow down network bandwidth like other CBCT scanners.
• Implant Library – Use our extensive library or customize your own library.
• Save Scenes – Save your case workup as a scene or create multiple saved scenes with a single scan.
• 3D Templates – Save time with over 20 pre-made 3D volume rendering templates or customize your own.
• Slab and Cutting – Slab Feature allows the clinician to see inside structures while rotating the 3D image. Cut away structures to see exactly what is pertinent to your study.
• Implant placement surgery
• Oral-maxillofacial surgery
• Impacted and supernumerary teeth
• DICOM export for implant surgical guides & CAD/CAM integration
• Airway analysis
• Accurate 360-degree gantry rotation
• 260-1,024 projected views
• Dedicated 2D pan mode option
• Clearest detail with 0.3mm focal spot & 0.08-0.2mm voxel
|Standard Mode||9.6 seconds|
|Rapid Mode (Lower Dose)||5.2 seconds|
|High Definition Mode (HD)||12.8 seconds|
|Ultra High Definition Mode (UHD)||17.9 seconds, 23.6 seconds|
|Wide Mode||9.6 seconds|
|CT-TMJ Mode||5.2 seconds x 2|
|CAD CAM Mode||17.9 seconds|
|Panoramic Standard Mode||10 seconds|
|Device Type||CBCT+2D Panoramic + Cephalometric (Optional)|
|Field of View (DxH)||150mm X 80mm; 100mm X 80mm;
100mm x 50mm; 50mm x 50mm; 150mm x 130mm (Optional)
|CBCT Sensor||CsI FPD 16 bits, Cephalo FPD 14bits|
|X-ray Tube Voltage||60–110kV|
|Focal Spot||0.3mm x 0.3mm|
|Patient Position||Standing; wheel chair accessible|
|Included Computers||Single Console & Viewer Computer (Network Client is available)|
“I did quite a bit of research on CT systems before I made my decision to purchase the PreXion. I have been 100% satisfied with my decision. PreXion allows me to quickly and accurately diagnose and determine better treatment options for my patients. Prior to PreXion, I used a high quality 64 slice medical grade CT for my implant diagnosis and placement. I did not see any significant decrease in image quality when I changed to PreXion. Having the ability to illustrate and properly educate patients has genuinely helped us grow our practice. Likewise, PreXion’s sales and customer support is outstanding.”
“There are few items in my practice that elicit the level of WOW factor as my PreXion CBCT. It is my choice because it’s user-friendly, priced right and gives the best images in the industry. It has reenergized my staff and it's another exciting tool in my arsenal that makes my life easier at the office. I could not practice without it!”
"When I decided to buy a cone beam X-ray machine, I was lucky enough to meet PreXion at the Ohio State Dental meeting. I was impressed by Natasha’s knowledge, her willingness to come to our office, and her ability to answer all of our questions. After buying the PreXion CBCT and having it installed, we were again fortunate to have Tony come to our office to train our staff. The time spent by PreXion to ensure our training made us very comfortable with the technology and our integration. Some companies sell their products and then disappear from your lives...not so with PreXion! I am really happy with my purchase and am really impressed by their fantastic staff."
"PreXion 3D’s clarity, resolution and unique 3D templates, blow me away! For diagnostics, endo, perio, restorative and implants I don’t know how I was able to practice great dentistry without it. The customer service is truly superb and knowledgeable. Don’t walk, run and get this machine. It will make you money and give your patients the best dentistry has to offer.”
"The most important aspect when shopping for a CBCT for an office is image quality. My PreXion unit offers unmatched image quality at an affordable price. I could not practice anymore without it!"
"After looking at the different CBCT units available in the marketplace, we chose PreXion based on the PreXion specifications, low radiation, and state of the art imaging. We are excited to be able to better diagnose periodontal disease and treatment plan for implants. In addition, we were very pleased with the training provided by PreXion which has been vital to helping us learn how to use our CBCT to the fullest."
“When I was initially introduced to the PreXion CBCT technology, I was highly impressed with the image clarity. I was equally impressed with the support and training staff members that PreXion provided my practice. This made it easier for my staff to integrate this into my practice seamlessly.
Because the Midwest Implant Institute has taught post-doctoral cosmetic and dental implant procedures since 1986, we are very selective with whom we work with and the products and equipment we incorporate into our curriculum. Our attendees are amazed at the quality that brings PreXion 3-D imaging and case planning for restorative dentistry into their practices. The images make it easier to complete dental implant cases with precision, predictability and profitably.
PreXion’s CBCT system is not just for doctors who perform implant dentistry. PreXion technology for 3-D imaging provides a clinician the ability to diagnose endodontic and periodontal situations that can go undiagnosed with other traditional radiographic technology and techniques.”