The powerful system components of the PreXion3D Explorer enable an extraordinary combination of the most precise 3D imaging, large image detail, lowest radiation exposure, reliable diagnostics and digital planning for all indications in modern dentistry, including periodontology, endodontics, implantology, orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery, among many others. Its patient management system is designed for secure and networked communication of patient data across multiple rooms within a practice and can be integrated into the existing infrastructure with ease.
With the precision and professional competence of PreXion, dental professionals have a powerful partner at their side.
• Multi-data – Load multiple patient scans on a single screen. Synchronize pre- and post-operative scans and detect differences, slice-by-slice.
• Patient Education and Presentation – Quickly capture 3D animated video clips for patient education, case acceptance and lecture presentations. Increase case acceptance through better patient understanding.
• Collaborative Tools – Automatically save 3D image reports to MS Word template and attach to patient’s practice management record. Collaborate with referring dentists by burning a patient disc with sample viewer. Capture and email images quickly.
• Remote Access – Work on cases from home or a satellite office without long connectivity delays. Lead virtual online treatment planning meetings remotely with PreXion3D.
• Thin Client Server – PreXion3D CBCT scanners do not require computer hardware upgrades. It does not slow down network bandwidth like other CBCT scanners.
• Implant Library – Use our extensive library or customize your own library.
• Save Scenes – Save your case workup as a scene or create multiple saved scenes with a single scan.
• 3D Templates – Save time with over 20 pre-made 3D volume rendering templates or customize your own.
• Slab and Cutting – Slab Feature allows the clinician to see inside structures while rotating the 3D image. Cut away structures to see exactly what is pertinent to your study.
• Implant placement surgery
• Oral-maxillofacial surgery
• Impacted and supernumerary teeth
• DICOM export for implant surgical guides & CAD/CAM integration
• Airway analysis
|Low Dose Mode||10 seconds|
|High Definition Mode (HD)||18 seconds|
|Endo Mode||20 seconds|
|Panoramic Standard Mode||14 seconds|
|Device Type||Cone Beam Computed
Tomography System, Head/Neck
|Focal Spot||0.3 mm x 0.3 mm|
|Tube Voltage||90–110 kV|
|Tube Current||1–5.3 mA|
|Total Filtration||2.7 mm AI|
|Voxel Size||0.07 mm, 0.1 mm, 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm|
|FOV||Teeth: 5x5 cm
Arch: 10x10 cm
Full: 15x10 cm
Face: 15x16 cm
“When we began looking at cone beam systems, medical CT scans were our gold standard. After several months of evaluating various systems, the PreXion 3D CBCT was the only one that provided us with the same high quality images as a medical CT, with much less radiation. That truly was the deciding factor in our purchase decision.”
"After looking at the different CBCT units available in the marketplace, we chose PreXion based on the PreXion specifications, low radiation, and state of the art imaging. We are excited to be able to better diagnose periodontal disease and treatment plan for implants. In addition, we were very pleased with the training provided by PreXion which has been vital to helping us learn how to use our CBCT to the fullest."
“I did quite a bit of research on CT systems before I made my decision to purchase the PreXion. I have been 100% satisfied with my decision. PreXion allows me to quickly and accurately diagnose and determine better treatment options for my patients. Prior to PreXion, I used a high quality 64 slice medical grade CT for my implant diagnosis and placement. I did not see any significant decrease in image quality when I changed to PreXion. Having the ability to illustrate and properly educate patients has genuinely helped us grow our practice. Likewise, PreXion’s sales and customer support is outstanding.”
“Having the PreXion scanner in our practice has vastly improved our ability to treat patients efficiently and comprehensively. It allows the entire TEAM – specialists and general dentists – to have the most complete information for comprehensive treatment planning. PreXion is now an essential tool in our diagnostic tool kit.”
“I spent a lot of time looking into the purchase of my first 3D imaging system for my periodontal and dental implant practice. I chose PreXion for the image quality and outstanding software to view the data. It is amazing how quality 3D imaging will change your ability to offer the patient comprehensive periodontal and implant treatment plans with complete confidence. If you have the PreXion 3D images available at the treatment planning appointment your patient is better informed and case acceptance increases.”
"PreXion 3D’s clarity, resolution and unique 3D templates, blow me away! For diagnostics, endo, perio, restorative and implants I don’t know how I was able to practice great dentistry without it. The customer service is truly superb and knowledgeable. Don’t walk, run and get this machine. It will make you money and give your patients the best dentistry has to offer.”
“When I was initially introduced to the PreXion CBCT technology, I was highly impressed with the image clarity. I was equally impressed with the support and training staff members that PreXion provided my practice. This made it easier for my staff to integrate this into my practice seamlessly.
Because the Midwest Implant Institute has taught post-doctoral cosmetic and dental implant procedures since 1986, we are very selective with whom we work with and the products and equipment we incorporate into our curriculum. Our attendees are amazed at the quality that brings PreXion 3-D imaging and case planning for restorative dentistry into their practices. The images make it easier to complete dental implant cases with precision, predictability and profitably.
PreXion’s CBCT system is not just for doctors who perform implant dentistry. PreXion technology for 3-D imaging provides a clinician the ability to diagnose endodontic and periodontal situations that can go undiagnosed with other traditional radiographic technology and techniques.”