The powerful system components of the PreXion3D Explorer enable an extraordinary combination of the most precise 3D imaging, large image detail, lowest radiation exposure, reliable diagnostics and digital planning for all indications in modern dentistry, including periodontology, endodontics, implantology, orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery, among many others. Its patient management system is designed for secure and networked communication of patient data across multiple rooms within a practice and can be integrated into the existing infrastructure with ease.
With the precision and professional competence of PreXion, dental professionals have a powerful partner at their side.
• Multi-data – Load multiple patient scans on a single screen. Synchronize pre- and post-operative scans and detect differences, slice-by-slice.
• Patient Education and Presentation – Quickly capture 3D animated video clips for patient education, case acceptance and lecture presentations. Increase case acceptance through better patient understanding.
• Collaborative Tools – Automatically save 3D image reports to MS Word template and attach to patient’s practice management record. Collaborate with referring dentists by burning a patient disc with sample viewer. Capture and email images quickly.
• Remote Access – Work on cases from home or a satellite office without long connectivity delays. Lead virtual online treatment planning meetings remotely with PreXion3D.
• Thin Client Server – PreXion3D CBCT scanners do not require computer hardware upgrades. It does not slow down network bandwidth like other CBCT scanners.
• Implant Library – Use our extensive library or customize your own library.
• Save Scenes – Save your case workup as a scene or create multiple saved scenes with a single scan.
• 3D Templates – Save time with over 20 pre-made 3D volume rendering templates or customize your own.
• Slab and Cutting – Slab Feature allows the clinician to see inside structures while rotating the 3D image. Cut away structures to see exactly what is pertinent to your study.
• Implant placement surgery
• Oral-maxillofacial surgery
• Impacted and supernumerary teeth
• DICOM export for implant surgical guides & CAD/CAM integration
• Airway analysis
|Standard Mode||10 seconds|
|High Definition Mode (HD)||18 seconds|
|Ultra High Definition Mode (UHD)||20 seconds|
|Panoramic Standard Mode||14 seconds|
|Device Type||Cone Beam Computed
Tomography System, Head/Neck
|Focal Spot||0.3 mm x 0.3 mm|
|Tube Voltage||90–110 kV|
|Tube Current||1–5 mA|
|Total Filtration||2.7 mm AI|
|Voxel Size||0.07 mm, 0.1 mm, 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm|
|FOV||Teeth: 5x5 cm
Arch: 10x10 cm
Full: 15.8 cm
FaceL 15x16 cm
"I have been using PreXion 3-D Imaging in my office for the last 4 years. PreXion technology gives me the clearest and most diagnostic images and information available. Our PreXion aids in patient education, improving patient case presentation and treatment planning. This increases efficiency and productivity in the work place. I believe this will be the standard of care for all patients."
“We looked at many options for our CT scanner and found PreXion to be our best choice. I cannot imagine not having the capability it gives us for specific planning for block grafts, sinus grafts and implant placement! In addition, when we show the images and our planning capability to patients, they are immediately impressed with our advanced technology and case acceptance is automatic."
"When I decided to buy a cone beam X-ray machine, I was lucky enough to meet PreXion at the Ohio State Dental meeting. I was impressed by Natasha’s knowledge, her willingness to come to our office, and her ability to answer all of our questions. After buying the PreXion CBCT and having it installed, we were again fortunate to have Tony come to our office to train our staff. The time spent by PreXion to ensure our training made us very comfortable with the technology and our integration. Some companies sell their products and then disappear from your lives...not so with PreXion! I am really happy with my purchase and am really impressed by their fantastic staff."
“Having the PreXion scanner in our practice has vastly improved our ability to treat patients efficiently and comprehensively. It allows the entire TEAM – specialists and general dentists – to have the most complete information for comprehensive treatment planning. PreXion is now an essential tool in our diagnostic tool kit.”
"The most important aspect when shopping for a CBCT for an office is image quality. My PreXion unit offers unmatched image quality at an affordable price. I could not practice anymore without it!"
"PreXion 3D’s clarity, resolution and unique 3D templates, blow me away! For diagnostics, endo, perio, restorative and implants I don’t know how I was able to practice great dentistry without it. The customer service is truly superb and knowledgeable. Don’t walk, run and get this machine. It will make you money and give your patients the best dentistry has to offer.”
“When I was initially introduced to the PreXion CBCT technology, I was highly impressed with the image clarity. I was equally impressed with the support and training staff members that PreXion provided my practice. This made it easier for my staff to integrate this into my practice seamlessly.
Because the Midwest Implant Institute has taught post-doctoral cosmetic and dental implant procedures since 1986, we are very selective with whom we work with and the products and equipment we incorporate into our curriculum. Our attendees are amazed at the quality that brings PreXion 3-D imaging and case planning for restorative dentistry into their practices. The images make it easier to complete dental implant cases with precision, predictability and profitably.
PreXion’s CBCT system is not just for doctors who perform implant dentistry. PreXion technology for 3-D imaging provides a clinician the ability to diagnose endodontic and periodontal situations that can go undiagnosed with other traditional radiographic technology and techniques.”